|TEN THINGS IT TAKES AN OPEN MIND TO LEARN
1. You should not confuse your career with your life.
True success is having the time to do what you want to
3. There is a very fine line between "hobby" and
4. The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside, we ALL believe that we are above average drivers.
5. The most destructive force in the universe is gossip.
6. You will never find anybody who can give you a clear and compelling reason why we observe daylight savings time.
7. If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race has not
achieved it's full potential, that word would be "meetings."
8. Practice random beauty and senseless acts of love.
9. Your friends love you anyway.
10. Live every day like it was your last.
A couple of afterthoughts...
Most couples deserve each other.
If you enjoy life, you can do anything you want.
All the good ones, no matter what it is, are
"Who of you by worrying can add a single
hour to his life? Since you cannot do this very little thing,
why do you worry about the rest?" Luke 12:25-26
"Do your best, then don't worry, be
happy." Meher Baba